CRM 2016: Missing All Associated Views on Case Form RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We just upgraded our test environment from CRM 2013 to 2015 and then 2016.

In 2016 we discovered that all Associated Views are gone from the Case form. We do have the list of related entities on the associated entity list on the left side of the form tho (see screenshot below).

I read suggestions that some people were able to resolve this by doing IIS Reset or restart the CRM server. Unfortunately I have done those several times but no luck... 

Do you might have any suggestions for this? If everything fails we're considering to re-create the Case form from the scratch....

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:20 PM

Answers

• I imported the Case customization from the original CRM 2013 production into the test CRM 2016... and it's working fine again. Yes, we have been doing all the form customization in supported way, no direct change on the customization.xml, etc. It's weird because the Associated Views were working fine in the middle of the CRM 2015 upgrade...

Thanks!

-tri

• Marked as answer by triangular Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:42 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:42 PM

All replies

• this should not be the case, as long as you were doing all the form customization in supported way. Raise a Support ticket to microsoft so that they can advice and correct the same.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:19 AM
  • I imported the Case customization from the original CRM 2013 production into the test CRM 2016... and it's working fine again. Yes, we have been doing all the form customization in supported way, no direct change on the customization.xml, etc. It's weird because the Associated Views were working fine in the middle of the CRM 2015 upgrade...

Thanks!

-tri

• Marked as answer by triangular Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:42 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:42 PM