Internet Lead Capture is going away, what will you use as an alternate? suggestions? recomendations? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all,

I'm looking for an alternate to the soon to be gone Internet Lead Capture plugin and I would like to know what everyone recommends to replace this tool.

I found this one below and I am going to try it out first:

PowerWebForm:

Pull information from a form on your website directly into CRM – no more importing lists or spending hours trying to sort through incoming information and manually entering it in CRM. PowerWebForm lets you build your web form in CRM and place it anywhere on your website. Visitors fill out the form and information is pulled straight into CRM.

any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Best Regards,

lv2code

Monday, December 17, 2012 5:11 PM

All replies

• I saw a demo of this product at a UK CRM roadshow & it looked pretty good to me. 

While it promotes itself as a survey tool, I believe you can use it as a internet lead capture as well.

http://www.fusionsoftware.co.uk/products/ms-dynamics-crm-products/mojo-surveys

John Grace (Founder, North52) Simplifying CRM & xRM development
    How? Check out the Free Standard Edition of N52 Formula Manager at www.north52.com

Monday, December 17, 2012 5:45 PM
  • Thanks John,

I will try it out, Have a great day :)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:46 PM
  • Hi Iv2Code,

You can create your own custom web app and host it in IIS and through WCF web service calls you can capture the information and the create records in CRM .

Arpita

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:19 AM
  • We have a similar solution coming out soon.
    The solution will be available prior to the February 15 discontinuation of Internet Lead Capture

Check out http://beta.briteglobal.com/xrm/Pages/crmtowebform.aspx

Best Regards,

Brite Global Support
    www.briteglobal.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 10:53 PM
  • Thanks for the info Arpita :)
    Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:37 AM
  • Thanks for the info, I am getting close to needing something and I will look at your too
    Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:38 AM