none
I want to generate Auth Access Token without user login prompt/consent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed web app bot in Microsoft Azure portal. In bot coding I need to generate auth token without user login prompt/user consent.

generally it ask for login prompt for credentials. but I need to generate access token at back end side without these prompt issues.

please provide solution for this if any one know this issue.

-Sachin.

Friday, April 6, 2018 6:32 AM

Answers

• Hello Sachin Patil Dhotri,

This forum(General Office Development) is for development issues related to Office Object Model and I think your issue is more related to Azure Web App Bot. 

For current thread, I will move it to Where is the Forum For…?, where may suggest you a more exactly forum for your issue.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 9, 2018 6:09 AM
  • I'd probably ask for help over here.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/botframework

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 9, 2018 12:53 PM

All replies

• Hello Sachin Patil Dhotri,

This forum(General Office Development) is for development issues related to Office Object Model and I think your issue is more related to Azure Web App Bot. 

For current thread, I will move it to Where is the Forum For…?, where may suggest you a more exactly forum for your issue.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 9, 2018 6:09 AM
  • I'd probably ask for help over here.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/botframework

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 9, 2018 12:53 PM