msconus@microsoft.com RRS feed

• Question

• operating errors been for 60 days. fix. worm now cant use computer. just got email account. . fix please andrea
    Monday, May 1, 2006 5:27 PM

Answers

• It appears form the information in the post that at this point in time you would be best accomodated by either requesting a replacement CD if you registered your product and the CD was lost or damaged. If you never had a CD you will have to purchase a copy of Windows...

Hope this helps...

dave

Tuesday, May 2, 2006 9:58 PM

All replies

• I recommend formatting your computer so your product key matches your COA, and you can also rid those nasty worms. Good luck!

-Phil Liu

Monday, May 1, 2006 6:43 PM
  • how do i do any formatting? since i can not get into my computer. anyone that can auto fix clean and run to see if possible. i have contacted microsoft. no disc to reinstall. what are my options. andrea. mva2brook@sbcglobal.net
    Tuesday, May 2, 2006 9:52 PM
  • It appears form the information in the post that at this point in time you would be best accomodated by either requesting a replacement CD if you registered your product and the CD was lost or damaged. If you never had a CD you will have to purchase a copy of Windows...

Hope this helps...

dave

Tuesday, May 2, 2006 9:58 PM