MS CRM 2011 ONLINE - Appointments will not sync to Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I have a workflow which makes appointments and assigns those to teams. Now, when somebody assings those appointments for himself, the appointments will not sync to users Outlook.

If I make an appointment manually and assign it to a team, then assign it back to user, the appoitment will sync correctly to Outlook?

Where is the problem? I thought it worked yesterday, but now it doesn't.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:22 AM

Answers

• I have a workflow which makes appointments and assigns those to teams. Now, when somebody assings those appointments for himself, the appointments will not sync to users Outlook.

If I make an appointment manually and assign it to a team, then assign it back to user, the appoitment will sync correctly to Outlook?

I think the problem is that the workflow doesn't add any user info to "required" field on the form. Either "required" or "organizer" fields seems to be needed for syncing to Outlook. So a team can't be used for that either.
    • Marked as answer by crm-user-crm Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:03 AM
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:03 AM

All replies

I think the problem is that the workflow doesn't add any user info to "required" field on the form. Either "required" or "organizer" fields seems to be needed for syncing to Outlook. So a team can't be used for that either.
    • Marked as answer by crm-user-crm Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:03 AM
    Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:03 AM
  • A little bit more answers.

The real problem was that Outlook synch filter for appointment was set to check activity parties. And activity parties related to appointment are OptionalAttendee, Organizer and RequiredAttendee. So I need to customize the filter if I want it to work as that way which I want.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:53 AM