OneCare - Turn On RRS feed

• Question

•  

After I installed IE 7, my computer's performance has slowed down and it freezes up a lot. Windows Security said that OneCare was turned off, so I did what Support said and I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it. The problem continued. So, I tried to send the contact information, but OneCare wouldn't gather it. Then I tried to turn off and turn on winss - it didn't help. I am honestly frustrated. What should I do next to turn on the OneCare virus protection and firewall?
    Saturday, November 24, 2007 5:00 AM

Answers

• I'm sorry to read of the problems you have encountered. It sounds like you may have a problem with a corrupted install of IE7 and also a problem with OneCare - they may be related. I suggest that you get back with support and ask them to escalate the case if needed. Since you can't submit the support logs, you will probably need for support to remotely connect to your PC or you will need to be on the phone with a tech for troubleshooting. Continue with the existing case or start a new one - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Monday, November 26, 2007 6:25 PM