Live Mesh & Vista 64 bit - if I have my folder open, keyboard performance is sluggish RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone else see this? I'm running Live Mesh 0.9.3424.31 and Vista 64 bit SP1 with all the updates.... and... if I open my Live Mesh folder from the desktop, and keep it open, typing into any other app (notepad, Outlook, IE to write this note) is sluggish. If I close the Live Mesh folder, everything goes back to normal speed, and this is really consistent for me.

I don't really know what else to try and adjust to see if I can remedy this. It isn't a showstopper, as I just need to remember to close the folder after I've done whatever I needed to do, but it would be great to find a resolution to this.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 3:19 PM

Answers

• No, I don't experience this on Vista x64 or x86, nor on XP. It may not be a showstopper, but it is surely undesired behavior and well worth filing a bug report.

How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs

Once filed, post a link back here to the bug report so that others can vote and validate if they are also seeing the same.

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, March 30, 2009 4:35 PM