Powerpoint 2013 embedded in webpage: Blurry images RRS feed

• Question

• (This question was posted in Microsoft Office > Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus - IT Pro General Discussions, but moderator suggested moving to another forum)

I have started to use embedded Excel and Powerpoint in webpages. The files are saved to OneDrive and embedded with the code generated there. With a little tweaking it is possible to get a good result with Excel (javascript embedding).

On my (and my customers) websites I have been evaluating embedded Powerpoint presentations as a replacement for a range of slideshows, galleries, video etc. I like the easy workflow and the functions (transitions etc) - but I don't like the blurry images.

In this image left: The original from the presentation. Right: From the embedded presentation saved to OneDrive.

Here is a link to a test page: http://www.xleasy.dk/projekt/ppt.htm

I need to know if this is the best to hope for (maybe the images are destroyed by the conversions from png to emf to svg)?

EDIT:

Ouch! Ouch! I imported the presentation to Google Slides. This image: Top = Powerpoint, bottom = Google Slides. It's not easy to stay loyal (:

Monday, October 20, 2014 9:00 AM

Answers

• Hi Ram,

Thanks for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is for developers to discussing Office developing issue. For example use Office Object model to automate Office application.

From the orignal post, you are developing with HTML. I suggest that you get more effective response from HTML, CSS and JavaScript forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:48 AM