none
Regarding 70-667 exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to take SharePoint certification exam. For what kind of users 70-667 exam is suited for? Is it suitable for persons more of like Architects? Can this exam useful in gaining the required knowledge to propose SharePoint solution Architecture based on client requirements & user base? If this is not suitable, what kind of exam is suitable?

Thanks in advance,

Raghu

Friday, June 10, 2011 10:54 AM

Answers

All replies

• You will also need to pass the following exam as well to be classed as a Sharepoint professional

Exam 70-668: PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administrator

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-668

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Friday, June 10, 2011 10:06 PM
  • Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your response. Based on your response, to be able to become like a SharePoint Architect to be able to propose deployment solutions and topology based on client requirements, in addition to 70-667 exam, one must pass 70-668 exam as well right?. Just wanted to confirm.

Also, for what kind of persons 70-573 exam is suited for?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raghu

• Marked as answer by ranumula Thursday, June 30, 2011 1:52 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:47 AM
    Monday, June 13, 2011 5:45 AM
  • That's correct.

With regards to 70-573, have a read of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-573

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Monday, June 13, 2011 5:54 AM