none
Why does the post editor change font size to .75 em on backspace? RRS feed

• Question

• Why does the post editor change the font size to .75em on backspace.

I'm typing along fine

and then I do a backspace and this happens.  This looks like a straight up bug, but it's been here for over  year.

Is there a way to get around this?

• Moved by Jitendra.S.Tomar Tuesday, September 18, 2018 3:44 AM Better suited here than Azure Web Apps
    Saturday, September 15, 2018 10:41 PM

Answers

All replies

• Could you explain, what exactly are you trying to achieve? Also, which Azure service you are referring to?

Sunday, September 16, 2018 10:36 AM
  • This refers to my use of this forum.

It applies to all services that I use, where I need to ask a question on this forum.

What I'm trying to achieve is the ability to write these comments, without this reformatting happening

when I do a backspace.

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:10 PM
  • It seems that your issue is related to “MSDN forum” not “Azure App Service –App Service Editor”. Could you confirm on the same so that we can redirect you to appropriate team/forum.
    Monday, September 17, 2018 10:19 AM
  • confirmed, thanks
    Monday, September 17, 2018 7:44 PM
  • This may be a known problem, as to getting around it you can use the HTML (toolbar) editor to make adjustments. You can also report the issue using the report a bug link under;

TechNet Web Site Support and Feedback

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/cc512759.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 4:02 AM