ASP.NET System.Reflection.MethodInfo stops the process. Help please RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone I have a problem with MethodInfo.Invoke. Here is the scenario. If i click a button it will dynamically call dll in runtime using MethodInfo.invoke. The DLL receives a hashtable and return a hashtable. I use the  output hashtable to populate a PDF file. After the PDF is created it is then redirected to another page using Response.Redirect. What happens is it won't redirect to the designated page. Other functions like LOG off will no longer respond. The thing is the PDF was successfully created. I debugged the application and it does not generate any error or something

When i remove the function that Invokes the DLL. The page redirects smoothly.

I suspect that methodInfo somehow creates a conflict with asp.ner process but I don't know where to look.

Regards & Thanks in Advance
    • Moved by nobugz Thursday, November 6, 2008 11:24 AM forums.asp.net [loc] (Moved from .NET Base Class Library to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 4:13 AM

Answers

•  

Hello , 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the ASP FORUM located here:  http://forums.asp.net/ .

Have a great day!

Vijay Mullick Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by Vijay Mullick Thursday, November 6, 2008 1:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Vijay Mullick Friday, December 5, 2008 5:32 AM
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 1:17 PM