How to update ones record RRS feed

  • Question

  • The record of papers I have published and citations they have received stopped in 2011. How can this be updated?
    Friday, November 22, 2013 12:28 PM


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. It is possible to add missing publications via BibTeX, PDF URL, or by completing a form. To learn how, see our help documentation.

    Thomas, Academic Search Editor

    Wednesday, November 27, 2013 6:54 PM