Installing Vista Home Premium with Vista Business CD RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have a valid licence for Vista Home Premium that came with my new laptop.  However, for business purposes, I had to purchase and install a clean versino of Vista Business.  I would now like to use the valid licence of Home Premium that came with my laptop on my home desktop but I do not have any CDs for it.  The laptop only came with a recovery partition.   

Can I use my Vista Businiss CD to install Home Premium with my Home Premium licence?

Thanks,
    Mike

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:20 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hmmm... unfortunately because this is a validation forum we don't have the expertise for your general licensing question.  Would you try posting or searching in the Vista pubic newsgroups, found here: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx ?  You might also try contacting your laptop's seller.  Thanks!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:37 PM
  • I have purchased a laptop vith  vista installed from a supposed reputable large store chaine  and it turned out to be a non ligal window so    I wonder if you   will be willing to sale your  cd  to me?

F. Ruscelli

Monday, November 26, 2007 10:58 PM