Windows Live Mesh keeps deleting items RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I installed Windows Live Mesh and synced my favorites, now files get delete and go to my recycle bin so my recycle bin is always full, it does this constintly right now there is 820 items in the recycle bin with names like F2OFDARF2AYH4PF3NDFFCLEPB4-Nutrition by Natalie and so on.  It is just so annopying, is there a way to fix this? it does this on both my computers.
    Monday, February 14, 2011 12:06 AM

Answers

•  

The files would be in the Recycle Bin because they were deleted or updated on another PC in your Mesh and that action is being replicated on the PC where you are seeing the files in the Recycle Bin.

Since you are referring to Windows Live Mesh, not Live Mesh - www.mesh.com, you are in the wrong forum. Yes, the naming convention is confusing, though I like that they kept the Mesh name alive for the upgrade to Live Sync (formerly FolderShare).

For discussion of the new Windows Live Mesh (formerly Sync), (as well as the released Live Sync version) go here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=24

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, February 14, 2011 11:50 AM