Enviar correo desde App. RRS feed

• Question

• Hola, necesito me ayudeís con lo siguiente:

Estoy trabajando en una app. que por seguridad, si el cliente olvida su contraseña, ésta le es enviada por correo electronico a la dirección que el haya indicado previamente. El problema es que no encuentro como enviar un email desde una cuenta distinta a la de windows live, y sin tener que pasar por la interfaz de envío de correo. La intensión es que con presionar un boton se le envíe el correo a la dirección que indico el cliente al momento que configuro su app.

Espero vuestra ayuda, saludos.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 4:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

this is an English forum. For better help and support you should ask your question in English or in one of your local forums.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:00 PM
  • Srry, this is my question:

Hello, I need help with the following: I'm working on a security  app. when the customer forgets their password, it is sent to him by email at the address previously indicated by himself. The problem is that I can’t find the way to send an email from an account other than Windows Live, and without having to go through the mail submission interface. My intention is to avoid that interface and send the email from our own mail server with our own domain, and the mail must be sent with only pressing a button, like the typical web password recovery. I hope your help, greetings.

Monday, February 18, 2013 12:15 PM