none
How to display fulle news to RSS Feed similar like msn in asp.net website RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

I am displaying rss feed in my asp.net website. I want to know how to display full news like msn.com.

Means when user clicking on news link then its redirecting on another website with full content. But i want display full news inside the my asp.net site like msn.com. does this possible?

thanks

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:47 PM

All replies

• Hello AnkiKumar2016,

You should post the thread to ASP.Net Forum. The issues are more relating to ASP.NET. If you have some grammar or code errors in using C#, please feel free to contact me. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Best Regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:09 AM
  • How to change forum?
    Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:20 AM
  • Hello ,

You need to repost to ASP.Net Forum.

Sincerely,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:33 AM