Formatting the "Notes" activity tab within an activity form RRS feed

• Question

• We have made a few changes to our CRM Task form, but ever since the rollup to 2013 the notes section on the form is very small. Unlike some other sections and tabs, there is no "Automatically expand to use available space." checkbox or even a "Row Layout" section within Tab Properties, Section Properties, or Activity Tab Properties as there is in "Field Properties".

As you can see in the attached screenshot of our task form the "notes" section is extremely small and has a scroll bar on the right within the form. We would like to expand this to view more than the most recent note on the form. I have not been successful in finding a way within the Form editor, but maybe I am missing somthing? Any help is much appreciated!

Screenshot:

Friday, April 11, 2014 4:11 PM

All replies

• Daniel,

There could be another field that is set to auto-expand in the same tab as the one that you have put notes in. Try putting the notes in a new tab.

I was able to set the number of rows to be displayed in CRM 2013 UR2..Auto-expansion option is also shown.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Friday, April 11, 2014 5:25 PM
    Friday, April 11, 2014 5:24 PM