two people called Derek Renshaw RRS feed

  • Question

  • I just clicked on my name on one of my publications and got a link to another person of the same name who is publishing in a different area. Note that there are two scientists called Derek Renshaw. I am a toxicologist; the other one is a physiologist. Is it possible for your site to distinguish between the two of us. My middle name is William and I am a Mr rather than a Dr or Prof - perhaps this could be used to distinguish between us.
    Saturday, May 16, 2015 10:35 AM