none
[MSN]saving watchlist RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Money for windows 10 and can see no way to save a watchlist. This came with the OS and is free. When I close app all watchlist stocks go away and must start over.  Of course this has no value if cant be saved.

I have worked with 3 tech chats and 3 hours and no answer (new user login etc.).

There is no button to save a watchlist? or something up with the way its dumped to the cloud?

Techs said this forum is only answer.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:52 PM

Answers

• I believe that the Money App in Windows 10 is just a link to the MSN Money web site.  If you go to this site:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/watchlist

and log in with your Microsoft account, then you can set up a watch list that will continue to be available whenever you log back in.

In any event, this forum is for the Microsoft Money program which which is a full-function financial package for tracking all of your finances, - checking, savings, investments, mortgage, upcoming bills, etc.  It is no longer supported by Microsoft and does not come with Windows 10, but it works fine and you can install it on Windows 10.

Post back if you want information on how to do that.

Bill Becker

• Marked as answer by jfredj Tuesday, August 2, 2016 6:02 PM
    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:25 PM

All replies

• I believe that the Money App in Windows 10 is just a link to the MSN Money web site.  If you go to this site:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/watchlist

and log in with your Microsoft account, then you can set up a watch list that will continue to be available whenever you log back in.

In any event, this forum is for the Microsoft Money program which which is a full-function financial package for tracking all of your finances, - checking, savings, investments, mortgage, upcoming bills, etc.  It is no longer supported by Microsoft and does not come with Windows 10, but it works fine and you can install it on Windows 10.

Post back if you want information on how to do that.

Bill Becker

• Marked as answer by jfredj Tuesday, August 2, 2016 6:02 PM
    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:25 PM
  • Thank you Bill.  This is just what I needed to know.  Works great.

Jfredj

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 6:02 PM