none
License Key Retrieval RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a copy of Streets and Trips 2011 about a year ago and my computer crashed and I now have a new computer. How do I get streets and Trips downloaded onto this computer and how do I find my license information?
    Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:40 PM

All replies

• I purchased a copy of Streets and Trips 2013 and my computer crashed and I now have a new computer. How do I get streets and Trips downloaded onto this computer and how do I find my license information?

• Proposed as answer by manndingo1756 Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:32 PM
    Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:31 PM
  • If you can't I can get you a copy of 2013 with the key.  You pay for the thumb drive.

Roger

Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:26 AM
  • Ok. Pdmeehan@hotmail.com
    Thursday, February 2, 2017 7:10 AM
  • hi Roger, I too am running into a massive problem finding a copy of Mappoint 2013. Would there be any way you could assist me as well? Just let me know what you need from me. Thanks a ton!

- Mike

Friday, February 10, 2017 3:51 PM
  • Roger, we have two computers with two separate, legit copies of 2013 Street & Trips with keys.  We switched over to new computers and the computers won't accept the keys.  Any suggestions?   
    Wednesday, April 5, 2017 5:44 AM
  • I have the same problem - Bought a legit copy of Autoroute 2013 for my PC and when W10 came in had to replace Motherboard. So new computer, can't find original or key - would like activate the trial version. How can I get a product key?
    • Edited by Routeproblem Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:32 PM text change
    Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:30 PM
  • Can I buy a copy from you also please? I have exactly the same problem and I 'worshipped' Autoroute2013 :-(

AytAndr@aol.com

• Edited by Routeproblem Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:34 PM added e-mail
    Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:33 PM
  • Don't bother. I ran S&T 13 on my laptop using Vista and then 7. Ran it on my Win 10 laptop for over a year then MS changed something and it stopped working. Although I have a legit copy with a legit code, MS will not initialize it. The robot tells me to go to support which says they do not support S&T. I continue to use it on my Win 7 pro laptop. As for the Maps program on Win 10, it will not work with the Pharos MS GPS. SOLUTION: get a Garmin for truckers/RVrs and load "Basecamp" into your laptop or PC.  Plan your trip (stop overs, waypoints, etc). Save the map and transfer your waypoints to the Garmin. Later, you can load your GPS trail back to your laptop or PC. I do not see MS ever making a consumer mapping product that compares with S&T.
    Friday, October 27, 2017 12:20 AM
  • Roger - I had a downloaded copy of MS Streets and Trips 2013 that I purchased from MS years ago, but don't have any paperwork for it. It was running on a Toshiba laptop, which has since given up the ghost. I bought a new Surface and have found a trial version of S & T 2013, but don't I need a Product Key? Would you send me a copy?

Thursday, December 21, 2017 4:16 AM
  • Hey Roger,

clearly you must be getting lots of requests but if you don't mind, I also would like one of these.  email me at keithlmartin72@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 3:08 PM
  • Hello Roger,

Can I have a copy of the ST 2013 key? charlienguyen17@yahoo.com.

KN

Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:00 AM
  • Hello Roger,

Can I have a copy of the ST 2013 key? andyakers@d-s.com

AA

Monday, June 18, 2018 7:46 PM
  • Roger - I have same issue - may I have a copy of the key?  kimberlyannprice@gmail.com  Thx!

Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:04 PM
  • I have the same issue.  Can I have a copy of the ST 2013 key?  sriggs@mannapro.com  Thanks
    Tuesday, October 1, 2019 5:34 PM
  • I have had the same issue as many others above me in this thread.  Can someone send me a product key code - I am in a tight spot and I have tried everything.  All of my files will be useless without access to the software that for some reason will not reload even though it was a legit purchase and now key won't work on the reinstall.  Thanks so  so so much!
    Friday, November 15, 2019 11:57 PM