Microsoft Office 2007 Product Registration Key RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a genuine version of Microsoft Office 2007.  I loaded it, not as a trial, but as a full user.  I have been using it for many months.  When I bought volume cannisters for my CD's, I had to get rid of the individual plastic CD containers on which the Registration Keys appeared.  I carefully transferred all the Registration Keys to a M/S Access file.   But, evidently I made a mistake on Office 2007 because when I just now tried to reinstall the system because of problems, the installation program would not accept my Registration Key. 

I am in a world of hurt because of my dependence on Office 2007.

Please provide a registration key that the installation program will accept.  I can provide the key that was rejected if that will help.

Also, do I have to reload all programs?  Outlook is the one that quit working.  Or, do I need to uninstall the system first?

I don't understand the menu that comes up for a custom install.

Thanks for your help.  I really appreciate it!

Verlyn Ross

Verlyn99

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 11:16 PM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm sorry you have a wrong place posted. This forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. But your issue was not relate it", could you please post your issue to  http://answers.microsoft.com that you can get the right solution soon, thanks for your understanding! 

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Friday, March 11, 2011 3:47 AM
    Friday, March 11, 2011 3:47 AM