hello can any one help me out in solving this error RRS feed

• Question

• am new to biztalk server
    when i am trying to deploy the project
    am getting the following error

Error    1    Unable to deploy early bindings.

Error    2       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment.Assembly.BtsAssembly.DeployEarlyBinding(String applicationName)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment.Assembly.BtsAssembly.Save(String applicationName)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment.BizTalkAssembly.PrivateDeploy(String server, String database, String assemblyPathname, String applicationName)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment.BizTalkAssembly.Deploy(Boolean redeploy, String server, String database, String assemblyPathname, String group, String applicationName, ApplicationLog log)

Error    3    Unable to deploy early bindings.
    Failed to update binding information.
    Could not store transport type data for Primary Transport of Send Port 'BizSampleOrchestrationDemo_1.0.0.0_BizSampleOrchestrationDemo.SOOrchestration1_SO_SendPort_c67138d00e980ec9' to config store. Access denied. See the event log (on computer 'MFLDDUTL01') for more details.

Error    4    Failed to add resource(s). Change requests failed for some resources. BizTalkAssemblyResourceManager failed to complete end type change request. Unable to deploy early bindings. Failed to update binding information. Could not store transport type data for Primary Transport of Send Port 'BizSampleOrchestrationDemo_1.0.0.0_BizSampleOrchestrationDemo.SOOrchestration1_SO_SendPort_c67138d00e980ec9' to config store. Access denied. See the event log (on computer 'MFLDDUTL01') for more details.

plz reply me its urgent

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 6:19 AM

Answers

All replies