none
New Contest from Microsoft RRS feed

Answers

• Do you know how to create a vista gadget ?
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:19 PM
  • Dear Harshil,

greetings, I some how knew how to create a gadget but not fully. If you want try using windows live search there you can find answers.

regards,

Friday, May 11, 2007 8:05 AM
  • thx dear for nice information
    Friday, May 11, 2007 10:26 AM
  • Thanks Fredrik. I have even attended the webinar that showed how to create a gadget, but I logged in a bit late, so i was not able to grasp much things. Sad

ll try searching and see if i can make a gadget, if so ill post it in that nvidia contest Smile

Btw what is the answer to the second question - "Is vidia noly the manufacturer of dx10 cards "  yes or no, please give answer, if you know. so that it can help me  Smile
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:03 PM
  • Dear Harshil,

The answer is Yes, because no one have that technology till now.

Regards,

Saturday, May 12, 2007 5:39 AM
  • Thanks m8 for the answer. Ill attempt the quiz over there once i create the gadget Wink
    I am learning how to create it now ;0
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:12 AM
  • Congrats Fredrik - You have achieved a century in creating posts Smile 100 points under your belt now Smile

Hope you work hard ad contribute the same way you did till now.
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:13 AM
  • cong fredrik
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:00 AM
  • great informtn
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:33 AM
  • i have participated in this compeition . Dont know when the results wouls come
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 6:46 AM
  • I think the results will be declared at the end of the month that is the last day of this month.
    But does anyone know when is the last day of the competition ?
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:53 PM

All replies

• Do you know how to create a vista gadget ?
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:19 PM
  • Dear Harshil,

greetings, I some how knew how to create a gadget but not fully. If you want try using windows live search there you can find answers.

regards,

Friday, May 11, 2007 8:05 AM
  • thx dear for nice information
    Friday, May 11, 2007 10:26 AM
  • Thanks Fredrik. I have even attended the webinar that showed how to create a gadget, but I logged in a bit late, so i was not able to grasp much things. Sad

ll try searching and see if i can make a gadget, if so ill post it in that nvidia contest Smile

Btw what is the answer to the second question - "Is vidia noly the manufacturer of dx10 cards "  yes or no, please give answer, if you know. so that it can help me  Smile
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:03 PM
  • Dear Harshil,

The answer is Yes, because no one have that technology till now.

Regards,

Saturday, May 12, 2007 5:39 AM
  • Thanks m8 for the answer. Ill attempt the quiz over there once i create the gadget Wink
    I am learning how to create it now ;0
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:12 AM
  • Congrats Fredrik - You have achieved a century in creating posts Smile 100 points under your belt now Smile

Hope you work hard ad contribute the same way you did till now.
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:13 AM
  • cong fredrik
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:00 AM
  • great informtn
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:33 AM
  • i have participated in this compeition . Dont know when the results wouls come
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 6:46 AM
  • I think the results will be declared at the end of the month that is the last day of this month.
    But does anyone know when is the last day of the competition ?
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:53 PM