none
Dream Spark Programs downloaded for MBA program - How can I open them? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I downloaded Visio and some other programs below for my class through Dream Spark. However, I cannot open the programs. I have a Office 365 Home account on my Windows 8.1 computer under an Outlook email address. When I try to switch the user to my student account I can't sign in. I have tried for several days.  Here is the screen I get and I can't get any further.  How can I open these programs?

wo days now. See screen shot below.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:22 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Look at the screen shot you added. Do you see the Account option on the left? You need to add your student account in that place. Once done you can start switching accounts. My guess would be that there is only one account available to choose from right now and that is your home account.

Maurice

p.s. This forum is intended to ask questions about training and certification so your question might be somewhat misplaced here...

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:14 PM
  • Hi If your interested Iin learning how to do this and much more with your dreamspark account resources see the following resources http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/imagine The site contains loads of learning resources for students and educators
    Saturday, October 10, 2015 7:54 AM