•  

Same here...
    Wednesday, September 5, 2007 7:39 PM
  • ya, mine too. but i have uploaded all 3 whitepapers . but points is still 0

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 7:52 PM
  •  

Points r updated at the end of the month
    Wednesday, September 5, 2007 8:24 PM
  • you can upload max 3 whitepapers in a month and that too you are not guranteed to get points for it at the end of the month.

Your whitepaper needs to be rated by atleast 5 persons other than you to get points for the whitepapers.
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 5:56 AM
  • Where is it written that u can upload Max 3 Whitepapers?.................. i dont find it at any where ...........

You could submit your article/white paper which would be available for other members to rate, you would get points when the other members of the contest rate your article (atleast 5 members need to rate for you to get the points, these 5 members need to be different from you!)

Thursday, September 6, 2007 7:48 AM
  •  

like in "Submit announcements related to academics "

its is clearly mentioned that

You earn points once for every announcement posted. You can post maximum three announcements in a week (Monday to Sunday).

Thursday, September 6, 2007 7:51 AM
  • guys, the points for whitepapers will be updated only at the month end...so no worries...keep going...
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 12:02 PM
  • you can load whitepaper if it about some academic issue and the whitepaper should be entirely created by you I mean it should be original.

If that is not the case the admins might just not allow that whitepaper to be uploaded
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 3:02 PM
  • did anybody get display of whitepapers that were uploaded in the "View Whitepaper/Articles posted by Students" section of the site.....since i have uploaded same paper thrice because there where no display in the list ...i thought there was some wrong with this section ...so i uploaded thrice the same paper ..but when i upload for the fourth time it shows only three papers allowed for a month ....

Thursday, September 6, 2007 5:24 PM
  • Maybe whitepapers will be reviewed by admins then uploaded.
    Saturday, September 8, 2007 6:04 PM
  • But its not mentioned anywhere in the site.
    Saturday, September 8, 2007 6:18 PM
  • Look at this post - http://forums.microsoft.com/SamVaad/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2101799&SiteID=43

You are allowed to upoload max 3 in a month
    Sunday, September 9, 2007 12:23 AM