none
Visual Basic 6.0 Question: How can I alter the color of the click button on a ComboBox? (It is not affected by the fore or back colors) RRS feed

• Question

• Visual Basic 6.0 Question: How can I alter the color of the click button on a ComboBox? (It is not affected by the fore or back colors)
    • Moved by 宝宝徐 Wednesday, August 16, 2017 2:31 AM
    Tuesday, August 8, 2017 2:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN FORUM.

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Since you are working with VB6 application, I suggest that you can consult on these popular third-party forums which support Visual Basic 6 for better solutions: VB Forums

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:59 AM