sign in does not work automatically RRS feed

• Question

• sign in does not work automatically

le sign in ne retient pas les identifiants et mots de mots de passe à l'allumage du pc

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• Are you referring to Live Mesh? Can you sign in manually? Is the PC connected to the Internet when Live Mesh launches/loads?

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:01 PM
  • Thanks steve: yes live mesh. I can sign in manually when i open windows (no mémorisation of identif and password in the panel of LM)). The pc is connected.

other precisions:

with a second pc, same pc, same config (windows xp sp3, firefox, avast, c cleener manually) no problem, the sign in is memorized when i open windows.

I have tryed to reinstall live mesh, compare "services.msc" of windows, compare options of firefox etc...no result

in french we say "i give my thong to the cat!"

Jean-Pierre (Perpignan FRANCE)

Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:34 AM
  • Hello, Jean-Pierre.

See if the complete removal process described here - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/LiveMesh/thread/e22e0115-98d1-47eb-b495-ff3e10acb0a6 - followed by a reinstall solves it.

Other than that, you might want to try a different Windows Login Profile. Sometimes this password issue is caused by profile corruption.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:11 PM