none
Is Micosoft SyncToy suitable to sync ACCESS accdb file?

Question

• Is Micosoft SyncToy suitable to sync ACCESS accdb file? Source file is located in a LAN file server, destination is on a PC running Microsoft SyncToy.
    Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:06 AM

All replies

• I took a look at this a few years ago when I was trying to use the Microsoft “suitcase” with replication. We just never got it to work… although we were mixing a bunch of configurations, and a bunch of versions of Access, etc.

peter n roth - http://PNR1.com, Maybe some useful stuff

Friday, April 24, 2015 1:33 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues involve Microsofot Access product. Since the issue is more relative to SyncToy, I would move it to SyncFx - SyncToy-File Synchronization forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 24, 2015 2:56 AM