Response Group Service - Who is logged on? RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to see who is logged on the agent-groups ?
    I have added the RSG-tab in Communicator, so the users themselves know which groups they are logged on, but we need some kind of management checking if there are enough agents logged on and available in the groups.

Also - is it possible to force calling on users where the status is away in the Response Groups?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:27 AM

All replies

• I am looking for the same functionality here.  We have a formal response group, and agents can sign in/out of this group via the custom tab in their communicator client.  We would like some way to list those agents who are currently signed in.  Is this possible? A great place for this would be the RGS proxy service, but that functionality appears to be currently limited to single-user functionality only.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Tristan
    Friday, August 14, 2009 6:10 PM
  • I am revisiting this again, as I have not received a response and have been unable to find another method of reporting this data.  Is there simply no way to view the agents signed in to a formal response group?  Any plans to implement this in the future?
    Tuesday, October 27, 2009 5:58 PM
  • After I did some digging, it turns out you can grab this with a back-end SQL query as follows:

select B.SipAddress, C.Name, A.State
    from acddyn.dbo.AgentGroupSignInStates as A
        left join rtcconfig.dbo.MSFT_SIPRgsAgentData as B on A.AgentId=B.InstanceId
        left join rtcconfig.dbo.MSFT_SIPRgsGroupData as C on A.GroupId=C.InstanceId

Hope this helps someone else with the same problem!

-Tristan
    Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:10 PM