Nokia-Lumia RRS feed

• Question

• My Nokia Lumia, requested updates on July 29, 2015 around 3:30 pm. The message continuously, repeated updates will be completed in a moment. But my phone resulted in a frozen state. I unable to tap on any Icons nothing is moving, no apps are available and I am unable to make any phone calls. 

How can this error be resolved with my phone?

Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:23 AM

Answers

• Hi,

For Windows phone OS related question, please redirect to this answers.microsoft.com forum to get help

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, July 31, 2015 5:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, September 4, 2015 10:09 PM
    Friday, July 31, 2015 3:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For Windows phone OS related question, please redirect to this answers.microsoft.com forum to get help

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, July 31, 2015 5:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, September 4, 2015 10:09 PM
    Friday, July 31, 2015 3:18 AM
  • Hello,

Specifically, you should ask in the Windows Phone forums on the Microsoft Community forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, September 4, 2015 10:10 PM
  • I am using Nokia Lumia and I can say that they are the best category of Smartphones. Everyday New Mobiles are coming but Lumia is firm and holding its position. I think just restarting the phone may solve the problem.
    Tuesday, September 29, 2015 7:18 AM