none
Urgente question RRS feed

• Question

• Hello team

I want to know if in Elearning, can I visualize the progress and the courses taken by my employees? I am the administrator of the company and I want to keep a record of the trainnings of the employees in my company. how can I do this?

regards

Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:38 PM

Answers

• "Vanessa Delgado" wrote in message news:a3145842-12b7-42fc-abde-ca6a118d4f57...

Hello team

I want to know if in Elearning, can I visualize the progress and the courses taken by my employees? I am the administrator of the company and I want to keep a record of the trainnings of the employees in my company. how can I do this?

regards

You need to ask this in a more appropriate forum – for whichever eLearning courses you are using.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, November 3, 2011 5:46 PM
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:49 PM
  • I am not aware of an eLearning support forum, but here is the URL for the Microsoft eLearning site: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/default.aspx

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 5:45 PM

All replies

• Hello team

regards

Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:38 PM
  • "Vanessa Delgado" wrote in message news:a3145842-12b7-42fc-abde-ca6a118d4f57...

Hello team

regards

You need to ask this in a more appropriate forum – for whichever eLearning courses you are using.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:49 PM
  • I am not aware of an eLearning support forum, but here is the URL for the Microsoft eLearning site: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/default.aspx

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 5:45 PM