none
Invoke-Command and CredSSP not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've been trying to run a script that uses Invoke-Command that calls ROBOCOPY on remote servers to copy files to a Windows Share (UNC path). Thus i need to use -Authentication CredSSP when using Invoke-Command due to delegate credentials to the endpoints, or else ROBOCOPY gets "Access is Denied" when it writes to the Windows Share.

I have done Enable-WSManCredSSP on the local machine running the script (Role : Client, with the DelegateComputer the whole domain) and the remote servers (Role : Server)

However, i get the following error when running the script that tries to remote into the servers:

[ws01.impactbs.my] Connecting to remote server ws01.impactbs.my failed with the following error message : The request is not 
    supported. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
        + CategoryInfo          : OpenError: (ws01.impactbs.my:String) [], PSRemotingTransportException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : 50,PSSessionStateBroken
    [mssql.impactbs.my] Connecting to remote server mssql.impactbs.my failed with the following error message : The request is not 
    supported. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
        + CategoryInfo          : OpenError: (mssql.impactbs.my:String) [], PSRemotingTransportException
    [solarwinds.impactbs.my] Connecting to remote server solarwinds.impactbs.my failed with the following error message : The request is 
    not supported. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
        + CategoryInfo          : OpenError: (solarwinds.impactbs.my:String) [], PSRemotingTransportException

I can run Invoke-Command and Enter-PSSession in powershell interactive session (without Authentication CredSSP) on the remote servers:

I have also enabled Delegating Fresh credentials to the servers i want to remote to in gpedit.msc. 

The domain controller is a Windows Server 2008 R2. 

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:28 PM Not a scripting question
    Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:13 AM