Trouble with connection when im using my laptop and using my PS3 RRS feed

• Question

• This started about a week ago and has never happened, when my laptop is on and either when i'm using it or just by itself and i'm using my PS3, the PS3 is getting the same upload and download as my laptop and when I play game such as cod the bar is low. but this is where it gets weird, when I close the laptop and it goes to sleep mode I get the amount of upload and download i am suppose to get and on cod i have all 4 bars up and perfect. Either way if i have my laptop closed or on i have 100% connectivity on my PS3. In addition my laptops battery needs to be replaced and i haven't yet done so and maybe that might be relate since when i close the laptop it won't consume a lot of energy when in sleep mode. If anyone knows what the problem is I would deeply appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Cristian

• Edited by Geniorte Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:54 AM
    Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:32 AM

Answers

• I'd ask on community.us.playstation.com

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:26 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Sunday, November 10, 2013 3:34 AM
    Monday, October 28, 2013 9:33 PM