How to extract keywords, journals, cited count and collaborated year for an author using Microsoft Academic search API RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Could you please help me on getting keywords, journals, cited count and collaborated year for an author using Microsoft Academic search API.

Prapthi

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:02 PM

All replies

• All the Microsoft Academic Search dataset is now available at Microsoft Azure Marketplace, subscription of which is free there. Visit Microsoft Azure Marketplace website and search for "Microsoft Academic". You can access the required data in various way that Azure marketplace allows.
    Tuesday, December 24, 2013 10:39 AM
  • Hi, 

What Microsoft academic hosted in Azure let us to do exactly ? 

I have been subscribed to the Microsoft academic Search dataset service and i tried the GUI but i found that is really limited. Could you confirm that ?

Amir

Friday, January 3, 2014 10:57 AM
  • Hi Amir,

The GUI is provided as the default way to browse the datasets at the Azure market place and it has limited features to query and filter the dataset. Mostly, the datasets will be used in applications or tools, queried using OData query methods. You could learn how the OData query methods work and use the dataset url to access the datasets in your application. If you are using VisualStudio then you could check this out "http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg312152.aspx"

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 7:14 AM