Top not working in custom reports after spring update RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

I have 4 CRM online organisations. 3 are updated to the 2016 spring update 1. They all have the same custom report but only in the organisation that is not updated does the TOP command work in fetchxml. All 4 organisations are the same and the report exsisted in the all before the update. But now it only works in the one organisation that was not updated. Have others seen the same?

<fetch distinct="false" mapping="logical" output-format="xml-platform" version="1.0" count="10">

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:48 AM

All replies

• I have an online organization where I am seeing similar behavior as well. I am not using the count parameter but I am using pre-filtering and link-entities. The development instance was updated to 2016 update 1 and I tried today to publish a new (fairly straight-forward) custom report to the development environment. The report ran flawlessly in BIDS but was bombing out in the development instance with "The report cannot be displayed. ()" error. I then switched the connection string in BIDS for the production environment (which has not yet been updated to update 1), uploaded the report there and the report ran flawlessly.

<fetch version="1.0" output-format="xml-platform" mapping="logical" distinct="false" enableprefiltering="true">

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:33 PM