none
Pages not loading all the way through... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    Whenever I open any web page on this site, only the page headers and title load, but no contents - no forum names or posts. On the bottom left corner of the Explorer Status bar, it says, "Done" but with the following error, "Error: 'Sys' undefined", or, "Error: Expected '}'". When I REFRESH the page after loading it, all contents load fine. Could someone shed any light on this? Maybe something to do with my Explorer settings?

THANK YOU!!!
    Dima
    Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• I've had the same problem several times in the last month and even reported it as a bug but was told that it was not reproducable.  Nothing has changed on my system.  To fix the problem I tried clearing the browser cache and rebooting and neither fix worked.  After a day or two the problem magically goes away and the site works again.

FYI I'm using IE 6.0.2900.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158
    Tuesday, December 2, 2008 7:14 PM
  • Hi There-

With all the posting I do to this site, I have never seen this problem occur.  I will bring this up to the product team and get back to you with a response.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, December 3, 2008 8:51 AM
  • Alicia,

If you need you should be able to look up the ticket that I created to report the issue.  I have deleted the messages so I don't have the ticket number but I did use my Windows Live id.  If you need more information feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 1:49 PM
  • This seems to be fixed now. Can't repro. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 10:34 PM
    Owner