Win XP and Win Office Product keys RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have three home computers, all with validated XP and Office installations. Unfortunately, the product keys did not get stuck on the computers during installation. Consequently, whenever I need to make any changes that require me to type in the product key, I have no idea which one to use. Is there any way to find out what product keys are associated with which piece of software?

Thanks

Horsecamp

Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:26 AM

Answers

• "HorseCamp" wrote in message news:a383ca04-330e-4c83-b54c-b824e1ad92c2...

Hi

I have three home computers, all with validated XP and Office installations. Unfortunately, the product keys did not get stuck on the computers during installation. Consequently, whenever I need to make any changes that require me to type in the product key, I have no idea which one to use. Is there any way to find out what product keys are associated with which piece of software?

Thanks

Horsecamp

You can run Belarc Advisor on all three machines - it will list many licenses including Office and Windows.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, October 11, 2010 11:02 PM
    Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:40 PM

All replies

• "HorseCamp" wrote in message news:a383ca04-330e-4c83-b54c-b824e1ad92c2...

Hi

Thanks

Horsecamp

You can run Belarc Advisor on all three machines - it will list many licenses including Office and Windows.

--

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, October 11, 2010 11:02 PM
    Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:40 PM
  • Hi Noel Paton

Thanks for that. It works a treat.

Cheers & Dodge the steam roller.

HorseCamp

HorseCamp
    Monday, October 11, 2010 12:05 AM
  • "HorseCamp" wrote in message news:2c8606b3-283d-42d8-9d47-2d4702a29aeb...

Hi Noel Paton

Thanks for that. It works a treat.

Cheers & Dodge the steam roller.

HorseCamp

HorseCamp

You're welcome - good luck.

--

Monday, October 11, 2010 5:58 AM