Blind Transfer from Speech server to OCS 2007 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to rout the calls from an IVR system built using Microsoft Speech Server 2007 to OCS 2007 R2 version. The voice call needs to be routed to an Response Group service created on the OCS (Office Communication Server) which will intern route the calls to an available agent based on the inbuilt algorithms. We tried using the blind transfer and makecall activity in the Voice based workflow component but failed to succeed. Any help on this front would be really helpful in moving ahead with the solution we are trying to build. When we call to the response group using the OCS coomunicator the call reaches the intended users but fails to on using the speech server. Also the the call seems to fail if it is called from a machine which is not in the same domain as the OCS server. Please advise on the possible solutions.

Thanks.

preetam
    Wednesday, April 28, 2010 3:27 AM

All replies

• Some specifics like the errors that you're getting and exactly what you're trying would help.
    Wednesday, April 28, 2010 6:32 AM
  • I am using x-lite to simulate the call. When I call a number specified using the IVR and speech server, the calls gets connected successfully but the blind transfer activity used in the IVR to transfer the call to the OCS user doesn't go through. I am using a response group id like helpdesk@fabrikam.com in order to transfer the call to a group of agents which the response group would decide who to transfer to. Using x-lite it says transfer failed. The event logs do not show any errors on the speech server end and the OCS 2007 R2 server even does not show any errors. The transport protocol used is TCP.

preetam
    Friday, May 7, 2010 4:46 AM