none
Sync outlook using synctoy RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a Win 7 64 bit laptop running office 2007. I would like to sync my .pst file to my laptop running Win 7 32 bit office 2003. When I attempt to create the folder pair I do not see the path for the .pst file on the win 7 32 bit machine.  The path in AppData only shows me the Roaming folder and not the local folder. Can the .pst file succesfully be synched using synctoy 2.1 and if so how. I currently using synctoy 2.1 for docs, pics and music and those syncs are running fine.

Thanks

Thanks

Monday, May 17, 2010 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hi

I have a Win 7 64 bit laptop running office 2007. I would like to sync my .pst file to my laptop running Win 7 32 bit office 2003. When I attempt to create the folder pair I do not see the path for the .pst file on the win 7 32 bit machine.  The path in AppData only shows me the Roaming folder and not the local folder. Can the .pst file succesfully be synched using synctoy 2.1 and if so how. I currently using synctoy 2.1 for docs, pics and music and those syncs are running fine.

Thanks

Thanks

I had a similar problem in a different situation but solved it by manually typing in the corrected path to the folder.  Does that work for you?

By the way you have to shut down Outlook on both machines to run the sync on pst files.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:04 AM