none
Access to HANDS-ON LABS / SELF-PACED LABS using the CUSTOMER login - Not authorized to resource RRS feed

• Question

• Is anyone able to login into the CUSTOMER login on https://www.microsoft.com/handsonlabs ?  I was able to up until about 4-5 days ago.  At that time I started getting "UNAUTHORIZED  You are not authorized to access that resource."  I have created a new MS account with the same results.  I cannot open a ticket because I have to login first, which I cannot do?  I have tried different PCs and different browsers with the same results.
    Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:46 AM

Answers

• I was finally able to created a NEW MS account.  Using that account, I created a support ticket regarding my original account being UNATHORIZED.  They responded that they has 'restored' my original account.  I was then able to get back into the labs.
    • Marked as answer by MKirkpatrick Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:37 PM
    Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:37 PM

All replies

• Do you keep the issue? i could logging properly since first time. did you check if you had any javascript block or something like that?
    Thursday, January 18, 2018 1:59 AM
  • I am getting the same message since last 2 months now. Any ideas whats going on with the labs??
    Friday, February 16, 2018 4:46 PM
  • I was finally able to created a NEW MS account.  Using that account, I created a support ticket regarding my original account being UNATHORIZED.  They responded that they has 'restored' my original account.  I was then able to get back into the labs.
    • Marked as answer by MKirkpatrick Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:37 PM
    Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:37 PM