Where is the forum for Essential Business Server 2008? RRS feed

• Question

• Why isn't there a separate forum for EBS 2008?  I realize all of the underlying technologies (TMG, SCE, Server 3008, Exchange 2007) are all supported elsewhere, but this product has unique deployment and some unique management issues. I would not expect someone who is familiar typical Server 2008/Exchange 2007 world to be aware of the differences in EBS, the preparation & planning wizards, the integrated "cookie cutter" installation, the AD on Exchange scenario, or the preferred EBS management GUI.
    Thursday, January 21, 2010 2:58 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest to check link http://www.microsoft.com/ebs/en/us/forums-blogs.aspx for queries related to Essential Business Server 2008. Hope it helps.

Have a great day!

Shrikant Maske Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:37 PM
  • Ok, but I still think it is odd that there is a Small Business Server forum, and a Server forum, but no EBS forum on Technet.
    Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:10 AM
  • I'd echo Kelly's statement here, in this case for Small Business Server 2008.  It seems there's and SBS 2008 forum in Hungarian, but not an English version?  I need to find support of this product related to deployment and as Kelly mentions above, this is it's own beast.
    Monday, March 8, 2010 8:41 PM