Invoice Product - Tax field type BUG in czech localization RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

I'm customizing the invoicing process in our company. I have found, that the Tax field in Invoice Product is not allowing to enter the decimal number into the field. So I've checked the setting of this field in customization, and found that in the field precision (picklist, where you set the number of decimal places) is a translated string (same as the picklist label) instead of values 0 - 4. Also the number range is set to 0.00 - 1 000 000 000 000.00 instead of -922,337,203,685,477.5808 to 922,337,203,685,477.5807 which should be correct for money data type. 

(sorry for czech scr, I don't have access to the english crm)

I believe this is wrong, because the "Tax base" field is set properly as SQL describes the money data type. Do you have any idea how to workaround this problem? I'm thinking about ALTER TABLE in SQL, but I'm not so sure if this solution will not affect the CRM or database.

Thank you for your help,
    David Popelka
    Monday, August 17, 2009 2:36 PM

Answers

• Hi David,

there is no error in the localization. All money attributes in the sales force entities (invoice, quote, order, ...) are configured this way.
    Where do you have a problem with entering the tax information? If it is a negative value, you could set the lower bound of the value range to an appropriate value.
    • Proposed as answer by ckeller Wednesday, September 9, 2009 9:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Monday, September 14, 2009 7:02 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 9:52 PM