none
Acer Aspire 3680 NBs Available RRS feed

• Question

• In a bid to empower the common man with affordable computing technology, Acer India has announced the launch of its Aspire 3680 series. The company says these are the lowest priced notebooks yet from a major MNC vendor.

Acer's Aspire 3680 series notebooks use a Celeron M 430 (1.73 GHz) processor or above for enhanced power and performance. They feature 256mb of system memory, a 14.1-inch wide-screen, and combo drive, among others.

With Linux operating system, the notebooks are immediately available for Rs 19,999 (exclusive of taxes and carry case).

Acer has a special limited period offer of Rs 2,500 as cash back on purchases made till June 25th, 2007, or till stocks last, whichever happens earlier.

Speaking on the occasion, S Rajendran, General Manager of Sales & Marketing, Acer India, said, "The Aspire 3680 series is part of Acer's initiative to make mobile computing more affordable. We have been following the market closely, and have evaluated the requirements of the Indian consumer before tailoring such a product."
    Friday, June 15, 2007 2:44 PM

All replies

• Good info, thanks for it.
    Friday, June 15, 2007 3:53 PM

• I have an  Acer Aspire 3680-2249 with Windows Vista home basic.  I purchased the laptop complete in June of this year. The only physical augmentation was a memory raise to 1 gig. I have lost the use of my optical drive with an error code of 39. Searching for a fix, I found that I'm not the only one with this problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers to no avail. What is being done to correct this problem?
    Monday, November 12, 2007 7:20 AM
  •  

* just using vista itself notify it to microsoft tat u hav prob in d s/w

* go to the place where u purchased ur laptop nd its nt 1 yr gone so u can ask for a other device for ur optical drive

* some registry err

* fix it using vista updates

i think these wud help u surely

Monday, November 12, 2007 9:35 AM
  • Acer Aspire 3680 Windows Vista Drivers And Utilities
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 7:48 PM
  • "arturr" wrote in message news:047148fb-2104-4944-aa65-c08bdbfe6847...
    Acer Aspire 3680 Windows Vista Drivers And Utilities

That is NOT a proper place to get drivers from - the best place is the manufacturer's website.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Edited by Noel D Paton Friday, January 7, 2011 8:13 PM remove inappropriate link!
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 8:12 PM