none
Badly formatted thread RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• xD

Nice look of the thread.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Friday, November 30, 2012 8:20 AM
  • xD

Nice look of the thread.

PS: I was just clicking on Submit and then Voted your post as helpful. My reply didn't get uploaded. ._.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Friday, November 30, 2012 8:20 AM
  • Can someone please fix that thread?

Thanks.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 3:45 AM
  • xD

Nice look of the thread.

PS: I was just clicking on Submit and then Voted your post as helpful. My reply didn't get uploaded.  '

I see your vote and replies. I think they didn't display back to you, though.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, December 7, 2012 9:39 PM
  • @Ed

and what about Naomi's question? (fixing the representation of the thread)

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

Friday, December 7, 2012 9:45 PM
  • UPDATE: I submitted the thread fix request.

You can also try emailing fix requests to fissues and see if that's something they would do.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, December 7, 2012 9:46 PM
  • UPDATE: Bryant fixed it. I confirm it fixed. Thanks, Bryant!

Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:40 AM