none
abusive thread

General discussion

• I'm curious as to why this thread hasn't been closed as the OP has got his answer but prefers to continually bash anyone who tries to help that doesn't agree with his continuing abusive behavior. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itpronetworking/thread/59e07df3-471c-499e-ad5f-e7cb507595df  for somebody who claims to have 30 yrs of computer experience (must have started at 6mo's old) this thread has gotten totally out of hand, especially when one user said this my purpose for spoofing MAC is illicit so why not doing it the easy way ? stop being such childish and get yr problems solved  !   So blatant admitting its for illegal/illicit purposes.   I don't see how threads like this can be beneficial to the forum community in general especially with these G.T.H attitudes. Didn't want help in the first place. A moderator tried twice and the OP just ridiculed him.
    MCSE, MCSA, MCDST [If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]
    • Changed type cdobbs Thursday, January 7, 2010 10:40 PM Not really a question
    Thursday, January 7, 2010 10:39 PM

All replies