how to make a Movie DVD?? RRS feed

• Question

• I have been trying to search and find answer to this but I was unable to find any answer... Most of you have seen that pirated movie dvd's available in the market where you get 3-4 movies in one dvd...

I know that it is piracy but the thing to notice is that how do they make this dvd movies??

I tried lots of softwares but could burn a max of 2 hrs on a single DVD.. Can anyone help me out by answering how to burn 3 or 4 movies i.e. 6 hrs on a single DVD..

And please i have already tried nero and power producer.. please first try it out and then suggest anything because i have tried a lot of things but all waste...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:11 PM

Answers

• to make a dvd that can contain more than 2 movies, you need to have media encoders and decoders.

with the help of those encoders and decoders, you need to downgrade the quality of movie from higher rates to lower ones. by that way, the size gets reduced drastically and you can store more than two movies on a single dvd.

nero products or power producer won't be of much help as they don't have required decoders. you need to get them from some site. goto rapidshared.org or 2baksa.net for searching decoders and encoders.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:20 PM
  •  Sanket_Shah_734609 wrote:

to make a dvd that can contain more than 2 movies, you need to have media encoders and decoders.

with the help of those encoders and decoders, you need to downgrade the quality of movie from higher rates to lower ones. by that way, the size gets reduced drastically and you can store more than two movies on a single dvd.

nero products or power producer won't be of much help as they don't have required decoders. you need to get them from some site. goto rapidshared.org or 2baksa.net for searching decoders and encoders.

Can you give name of the software if you remember???

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:25 PM
  • Easy DVD Creator 1.2.3

try that software.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:51 PM
  • u can use imtoo convertor also...
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:13 PM
  • Try using yasa video converter to convert video to dvd.

http://www.yasasoft.com/

Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:57 PM

All replies

• to make a dvd that can contain more than 2 movies, you need to have media encoders and decoders.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:20 PM
  •  Sanket_Shah_734609 wrote:

to make a dvd that can contain more than 2 movies, you need to have media encoders and decoders.

Can you give name of the software if you remember???

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:25 PM
  • Easy DVD Creator 1.2.3

try that software.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:51 PM
  • u can use imtoo convertor also...
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:13 PM
  • thanks for the information. Smile
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:16 PM
  • Try using yasa video converter to convert video to dvd.

http://www.yasasoft.com/

Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:57 PM