none
Insert Image in Exported Excel using Closed xml RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

I am using SharePoint 2013 with CSOM code. I have created export excel Functionality using Closed XML. While exporting excel, i am creating header and footer for exported excel in Page-setup property. I am able add text but unable to insert/add image in header. 

I am using below command to insert image:

worksheet.PageSetup.Header.Left.AddImage (imgpath, XLHFOccurrence.AllPages);

While using this command am getting error like below image:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1095907

Error is "An Exception of type System.NotImplementedException: occurred in ClosedXML.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional Information: The method or operation is not implemented

So please help me out from this issue.

Thanks in Advance

• Moved by Bob Ding Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:56 AM
    Monday, July 10, 2017 8:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since Closed XML is the  third party source which is outside of this forum scope of support, your post would be moved to off-topic forum.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any question about SharePoint , please ask question in sharePoint forum, you will get a more professional support from there : https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?category=sharepoint

This forum is discussing and asking questions about how to use XAML technologies to productively create visually appealing and differentiating applications , if you have anything about WPF, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:49 AM