none
MCSE & MCITP RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Tanveer,

it depends on which exam you want to take, but normally the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits are good ones.

@kdkdkdkdkd First I would recommend that you open your own thread and don't ask questions in thread from other guyes. Second, it would be good to get some experience before you're taking an exam (an exam should show how good you're in a specific part of developement or in handling a specific technology). If you anyway want to take an exam out of these three I would recommend 70-515.

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Saturday, November 12, 2011 10:29 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi Tanveer,

it depends on which exam you want to take, but normally the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits are good ones.

@kdkdkdkdkd First I would recommend that you open your own thread and don't ask questions in thread from other guyes. Second, it would be good to get some experience before you're taking an exam (an exam should show how good you're in a specific part of developement or in handling a specific technology). If you anyway want to take an exam out of these three I would recommend 70-515.

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Saturday, November 12, 2011 10:29 AM
    Answerer
  • hi i am using tutorialzones.com and they provide comprehensive solution
    Monday, November 14, 2011 7:57 AM