none
How to load login page for external user & login with sso/AAD for internal user RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Can you please help ?

I'm developing an MVC5 application with EF6.0 . The application will be hosted in Azure as an App service. I have a requirement , When an internal user access the application users should directly login to application using SSO or AAD. If external users access(not part of organisation) the application a login page must appear to sign in,where the username will be validated with the database user details.

I haven't worked on this kind of requirement.Please help/guide me on how to start .

It will be helpful if anyone share information or sample project link.

Thanks in Advance.

• Moved by CoolDadTx Friday, May 3, 2019 1:38 PM ASP.NET related
    Friday, May 3, 2019 4:59 AM

All replies

• Hi

Thank you for posting here.

Since this thread is related to MVC, you could post in the following forum.

https://forums.asp.net/1146.aspx

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 3, 2019 5:52 AM