office 2003 activation RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to locate the contact information for otc the third party seller of micro soft office word 2003.  this was preinstalled on my computer with a 60 day free trial.  I did purchase it and now i had a hard drive crash that forced me to recovery my system. i did have the activation code in a word document but i cant access word.  please supply a telephone number.
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 1:57 PM

Answers

• Hello rromano4159,

If you have the product key in a Word document, my suggestion would be to copy the document to a flash drive and take it to a place where you can use a computer with Word installed to view the document and record the product key.  It's likely a local library would have computers with Word installed.  Perhaps a friend or relative has Word on their computer?

Or you can download and install the free Microsoft Office Word viewer here:  http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=3657ce88-7cfa-457a-9aec-f4f827f20cac

Or email the document to a trustworthy person who has word installed on their computer and ask them to record the product key.

Any of the above is much more likely to happen than to find contact information for some company named "otc" that may or may not still be around and may or may not have a record of your purchase.

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:12 PM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 4:17 PM